Terms & Conditions
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Delray Beach, Florida. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Can I return Amy Shine Digital Products?
No, digital products are not eligible for returns or refunds.
Can I return Books bought from this website or affiliate links?
No, books are printed and shipped on demand and do not qualify for returns or refunds.
Can I cancel Paid Subscriptions?
Yes, you can cancel your subscriptions anytime by logging in to your account. Depending on where in the billing you cycle you are when you cancel, will determine if you are charged for the next billing cycle. There are no refunds for paid subscriptions.
Can I cancel my Access Consciousness Seminars/Classes or any classes/seminars with Amy Shine?
Yes, you can cancel your class prior to the start of class and penalties may apply. Bank fees, credit card fees, PayPal fees, etc., deducted from the refunded amount on the customer’s end are not refundable. Classes that have deposits required or accommodations included are not fully refundable or transferable and fees may apply. Please contact the class host or class facilitator for additional details. A refund of a live class that has started and been attended by a customer is only possible if the class is canceled by lunchtime on Day 1.
How do I contact you? Email
Amy Shine, CF (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Children Age 13 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
1. Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
2. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
3. Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
4. Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at , including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact: Via email: or Via regular mail: Amy Shine, 3101 Florida Blvd, Apt 1, Delray Beach, Florida, 33483. Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Data Protection Policy
The person collecting data is: Amy Shine
WHAT DATA DO I STORE?
I store all of the data that I need in order to maintain my relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
For tax purposes, if you attend a class or buy a product, I will store your tax or VAT identification number and all of the data that I need to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which I operate.
I may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
WHY DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
I store your data in order to provide the services that I offer for free and to fulfill my contractual undertakings with my customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and to register you for classes and telecalls.
Recordings of classes and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that are sold in the shop.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
My team and I have access to your data to be able to fulfill our contractual agreements with our customers and clients. My team may include my communications and marketing team, my event organizers and my administrative staff.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires me to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill my legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve my services.
In addition (1) Access Consciousness, LLC, 406 Present Street, Stafford, TX 77477, United States of America, (2) Access Consciousness International Limited, 6 Greenview, Riverway, South Douglas Rd., Cork T12 DCR 4, Ireland, and (3) Access Seminars Australia PTY LTD, 55 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573, Australia, all three parties to be referred to as “Access Consciousness” or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of my Access consciousness classes through my general website or through . This applies to live (in-person) classes, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes.
Please note: Access Consciousness gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that I offer. Access Consciousness does not have access to your tax or VAT number.
DO I SHARE YOUR DATA?
As mentioned above, I share your data with Access Consciousness if you choose to take an Access Consciousness class.
Access Consciousness is a franchise system that uses a shared worldwide marketing tool via its website www.accessconsciousness.com.
I do not share your data with facilitators with whom you have not taken a class.
Access Consciousness is bound by the same data protection agreement to which I adhere.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
I keep the data stored as long as…
- I have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
- I am legally obliged to for tax purposes
- until you unsubscribe or ask me to delete your information
WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
- manage your e-mail or paid subscription
- correct any and all information I have stored
- request details of the data I have stored regarding you
- request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let me know by contacting me at this e-mail address: email@example.com
If you would like to be deleted from my database, please contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data I need to be able to fulfill my contractual obligations within the various services I offer.
Depending on what you are requesting from me, I will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
I do not perform any form of automated profiling. Sometimes I will check what topics a client may be interested in based on his/her previous choices of classes or products.
I do not share your data or sell it to any external agencies. Checks on prerequisites for advanced classes are processed automatically.
WHERE DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
I use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill my contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of my residence, the United States of America, the European Union and Australia.
HOW DO I PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Access Consciousness staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom I work have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information